Bolster the desire to uphold knowledge and produce individuals that have undergone a strong Islamic education who are able to contribute to society, the country and the world at large.
Determined to be a Faculty that is preferred and referred to the field of Islamic Economics and Muamalat through a program of study that meets the needs of stakeholders as well as academic output that is relevant to the needs of the community.
Produce graduates with the following core qualities:
Conduct research and publish academic results that have the following characteristics:
- Contribute to solving community problems
- Improving Muslim standards and dignity
- Conduct world-class and quality research, study and service programs to produce graduates, scholars and scientists who are balanced in knowledge, devotion to Allah SWT. and love for the country and its people;
- Explore, develop and expand Islamic Economics and Muamalat through research, conferences and publications to pioneer and utilise knowledge for community and nation development, in line with the pure and perfect Islamic teachings;
- Cultivate and internalise devoted, moral, ethical and responsible human values, based on pure values of Islam to all its community, including students, graduates, scholars, academicians, officers and support staff, in order to contribute to the development of religion, country and society;
- Nurture community of students and scientists for a high level of competitiveness either locally or globally, who are mutually respectful, consistent and able to be independent to produce modern and progressive Muslim individuals;
- Establish rapport with all levels of society, industry, government, and professional bodies to foster collaboration and jointly contribute to the safety and well-being of all.