Please contact us for course fees details.
- PROFESIONAL HALAL EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME (3 months during weekends)
This programme is an advance level course for companies that are seriously considering entering into the Halal food industry and getting Halal certification or individuals contemplating a career as a Halal Executive.
The objective of this Halal Executive programme is to produce individuals equipped with knowledge to assist a Halal product manufacturer, on the methods and procedures that it would have to implement, using world’s best practices in order to receive Halal certification. Thus, enabling it to potentially become a competitive producer in a Halal global market worth trillions.
Major topics covered include:
- Halal Science and Technology
- Halal Syariah & Laws
- Halal Management
- Halal Standard and Auditing
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Halal industry requirement
- Understand the Islamic Law aspects related to Halal industry requirement
- Apply and implement Halal requirement of specific sectors in Halal industry
- Apply Malaysia Halal Certification Procedure required by JAKIM Halal Certification
- Apply and implement Halal management assurance system
FEES FOR PROFESIONAL HALAL EXECUTIVE PROGRAMME
i. Total charge is RM5000 per person (minimum 20 participants; maximum 30 participants) inclusive of:
Ö Certificate of Halal Executive
Ö Daily 2 T-breaks and 1 lunch
- Venue at Faculty of Economics and Muamalat, USIM, Nilai
- Course materials is additional RM250 per participant
- Laboratory costs is additional RM100 per participant
- Tuition fees inclusive of meals per participant for PHEP is RM5350